We began our protection ritual during the new moon, now it is time to review our work of the past couple of weeks, make any revisions and recharge our intention for protection under the Full Moon.
Full Moon = Time to see ourselves as who we were, who we want to be and who we are in the moment. It’s the best time for all healing work; emotional healing, physical healing, obtaining good health and fertility. It’s also the time we cultivate love, peace, protection, prosperity and success in life.
You can also utilize the day before and the following day of the Full Moon, giving you 3 full days of protection manifestation. Schedule a time at least once during this 3 day option, preferably every night. Meditating outside under the moon is always preferred, however inside rituals work very well even under bad weather conditions. Also, feel free to manifest under the sun, especially if that’s the only alone time you can grab.
Items needed to begin ritual:
- Protection candle
- Protection gemstone (bloodstone, moonstone, jasper, onyx, tigers eye, crystal quartz are all great options)
- Pen and paper with following affirmation & questions:
“I have courage. I am protected. I am always in harmony with the universe.”
Why do I want Protection?
What do I want Protection from?
What do I gain from this Protection?
What am I willing to give back to the universe for this Protection?
Your time with the Full Moon arrives. You find the perfect quiet spot, all items in hand. Now all you need to do is follow these easy steps:
– Light the candle and begin with 4 deep inhale/exhalations.
– On a piece of paper write down 4 things you are thankful for.
– Answer the 4 questions, be specific and take your time and note any changes since the new moon.
– Repeat the affirmation 4 times.
– Breath in 4 deep inhale/exhalations and then meditate. Relax your body and release your mind from any thought. Return to the affirmation if your mind wanders. Listen in silence and be grateful. Meditate as long as possible.
Carry on with the rest of your night (or day) when you feel ready but let the candle continue to burn. The center of the bathtub or sink is always a good location to let candle burn overnight.
Written by: Ana Mony